Monday, January 30, 2012

 Re-masters- My Colors Over Comics Legends

Because of some life re-structuring and career re-focusing, I won't have a lot of sample time for comics in the near future. I had a lot of fun blowing off steam and taking an occasional afternoon off to color some of my artistic heroes and I certainly didn't get to nearly all of them. Michael Golden and Alan Weiss would have been next on the list.
So, here are the ten re-masters I've done all in one place (you can read my thoughts at the original entries by clicking on the artist name)-
Alex Toth

Neal Adams

Neal Adams

John Buscema

John Buscema

Jose Luis Garcia Lopez

Jose Luis Garcia Lopez

Kevin Nowlan

Jerry Ordway

Hilary Barta

1 comment:

  1. Barta's no master, he's a surly hack! Good finish on the colors, though.

    ReplyDelete